Wednesday, April 30, 2008

OCD Watch

I love obsessive single-issue blogs -- you know, the type of blogs which have only one narrow theme or idea, which is then repeated day after day, carried out to the extreme. Like the one of the guy who posted a photo of himself taken every day for several years.

I don't know why I get a kick out of them. They seem like a strange form of performance art to me. The quirkier, the better.

Well, here's todays entry -- a blog dedicated to cataloguing sneezes.

The site is awesome, with its minimalistic feel. It is stripped down to the bare essence of obsessive counting.

If you stop by, be sure to read his "Reflections on the Counting of Sneezes".

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is the link to the blog page?

Anonymous said...

Never mind, I'm tarded.

That blog is lame, I stand by my comments at lunch.

My feelings are "moderate to strong." MUHAWHAW

Anonymous said...

It's at the word "blog". Just click on it.

BTW, I have a brand new post up too. Refresh and check it out.

Anonymous said...

It's at the word "blog". Just click on it.

BTW, I have a brand new post up too. Refresh and check it out.